[Bf-education] Fwd: Re: Blender Curriculum

pro at inventadero.com pro at inventadero.com
Thu Jul 7 01:02:35 CEST 2022

Hi, [here a video tryin to explain one point of view about the thing (my
english is horrible);]
https://video.hardlimit.com/w/fbTCNiUkwsEVWdUPv84Bit

The concept is to have 2 things :

  1)A friendly interfaced blender.community or Bf-(Regular)Education
section, were discuss and find easily "2".

  2) Over the existing blenderita Üniverse layer (the fun one), a Charm
table or data base environement to index
Currículums_by_levels_&_relative_Content_Linked (the boring docs layer),
and build it in a constructivistic & colaborative way (with Free Libre
Open Source Software, please).

Maybe "2" could just begin in the bf-edComunity as categories, meanwhile
de optimal option appears. Maybe itś enought with "1". Don't know.

What i know it's my committmen with FLOSS in Art, Public Education and
the Live. (Don't agree GAFAs and i know we are a lot, but disgregated, i
think itś time to the bubbles to join an made goOd foam;)

Right now working in the PhD in XR_Arts_3Ducation
(moodle+Blender+mozillaHUBS exmpl: https://8d2.es/course/view.php?id=63
) with the goal of keep on spreading FLOSS in academic
institutions...and arround.

Will be happy to empoyee some more energy and time on this!

Thanks ~
Obrigadinho ~
Namasté ~