[Bf-education] hi

Alan Mariscal AlanMariscal at outlook.com
Wed Jul 6 22:57:36 CEST 2022

Hello everyone, Alan Mariscal here, Industrial designer turned 3D Artist.

I am also very interested in the education aspect of Blender, myself being an independent learner am aware of all the pitfalls that one can fall into when trying to learn 3D , in this case with Blender, however to move along with the discussion and trying to get to a point I will save those stories for later communications.

There might be a better way like a Facebook group (I'm aware there are tons of them already) but perhaps one Facebook group where the pool of participants is based on those in this BF-educators thread.

Perhaps it could begin as a private group and of course the goal would be to have a place where information is shared in a orderly and organized fashion since our interests and objectives can vary so vastly from individual to individual.

Opinions on this matter are encouraged :)

As a side note for those interested in what I do with Blender:

https://www.instagram.com/alan_mariscal/
[https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-19/121678903_262550741787861_6027688565557570987_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s150x150&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=109&_nc_ohc=EaJT9aEdx-AAX_D0DRx&edm=ABfd0MgBAAAA&ccb=7-4&oh=00_AT9XE1bDdkjbEzVa3-RPc5K95yAb8cHeFF0KxZRu9HTxMw&oe=62694052&_nc_sid=7bff83]<https://www.instagram.com/alan_mariscal/>
Alan Mariscal (@alan_mariscal) • Instagram photos and videos<https://www.instagram.com/alan_mariscal/>
1,135 Followers, 807 Following, 392 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Alan Mariscal (@alan_mariscal)
www.instagram.com