[Bf-education] Blender Curriculum

Edouard Simon simon at mediencollege-berlin.de
Wed Jul 6 12:41:46 CEST 2022

Hi everyone,

I started teaching Blender this year at our vocational design school here in Berlin, Germany.

Next year I will give a full time course on 3D digital design in general and Blender in particular.

In preparation of that I am working on a Blender curriculum, which I want to publish under a Creative Commons license, if there are enough teachers interested in such a thing, and may be willing to contribute.

The idea is to one day have consistent teaching material for Blender that is as freely accessible as is Blender itself.

Anyone interested? What do you think?

Best regards,

Edouard

—
Edouard Simon
Lehrkraft für Web-Entwicklung und XR

| tel-amt +49 30 28873093 | fax +49 30 28873094
| www.mediencollege.berlin <http://www.mediencollege.berlin/> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/mediencollege.berlin/> | Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/mediencollegeberlin>

mediencollege Berlin gGmbH | Invalidenstraße 17 | 10115 Berlin
Hdl.-Reg. Amtsgericht Charlottenburg | HRB 87710
Geschäftsführung: Frau Steffi Helene Anders (Geschäftsführerin)
Herr Jürgen Grimmer (Prokurist)