[Bf-education] Hello from Denmark

Michael Collins msc227 at psu.edu
Thu May 27 17:38:53 CEST 2021

Greeting all,

I’m teaching Blender online and in person for Penn State University in a
fine arts and design context. My web-hosted materials are open licenced,
but also heavily rely on exisiting Youtube content. These materials would
not be very helpful for teaching k-12.

Ton - I’m happy to contribute. To answer your question, funding to develop
OER materials would be super helpful. I think the ability to organize and
sort education content in terms of end-goals would be helpful as well since
process/methodology and theory is just as important as learning how to use
the software from my students’ perspective (when and how to apply
knowledge). Probably a much longer conversation.

Best,
Mike

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 11:23 AM SUMiT MEENA <sumiit.meena at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Greetings from India. I have been teaching blender online since COVID -19
> happened.
>
> On Thu, 27 May 2021 at 20:43, Ernesto Del Valle <cecilff at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Greetings from Venezuela. :)
>>
>> El jue, 27 may 2021 a las 10:40, Sean Felipe Wolfe (<stjohnskid at gmail.com>)
>> escribió:
>>
>>> Greetings from California !!!

>> --
>> Linux User #412877 - http://counter.li.org/
>> Macuare Producciones - http://www.macuare.org
>>

> --
> *SUMiT*

> the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
> prohibited.

Michael Collins
*Associate Teaching Professor of Art; Digital Arts & Media Design; **Digital
Multimedia Design*

*Curriculum Coordinator for the Digital Multimedia Design Program*
*Penn State School of Visual Arts*
*msc227 at psu.edu <msc227 at psu.edu>*

*Office Hours: https://calendly.com/msc227/office-hours
<https://calendly.com/msc227/office-hours>*