[Bf-education] Hello from Denmark

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu May 27 15:53:38 CEST 2021

Hi everyone,

Just a heads-up, it's very silent here but I really wish to support more
activities within blender.org for educators. I depend on initiatives or
suggestions from others though.

The ideal situation is to support and promote educational initiatives
all over the world, to be done independently. What I'd like to hear is
what educators wish us to do to help them with it. For example;

- a place where they can discuss this topic (here :)
- a section on blender.org with links and resources for download (need
volunteer(s)?)
- funding or assigning resources for projects to develop freely licensed
educational material

Thanks,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, CEO Blender Institute / Studio
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands