[Bf-education] Hello from Denmark

Noel Macaoidh noelmacaoidh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 19:18:40 CEST 2021

Hello everyone,

I teach 3D animation and game design in a college in Ireland. We use a
range of software, but Blender is our core 3D tool. We use our own
tutorials/resources. A large number of colleges in Ireland use Blender and
create/use their own teaching materials. I would love to get involved in a
conversation about supporting educators using Blender. There are some
wonderful resources already available to the community.

Noel