[Bf-education] Very simple text based tutorials

Blender Training contact at blendertraining.com
Fri Nov 11 22:08:44 CET 2016

Hi Pete,

Thanks for this the link - I had a look and have passed onto my student. If
I get any feedback from him would you like me to send it through to you or
someone else involved in B3D101?

Hi Mettaviharai,

Thanks for the link - but these are video and my student needs basic written
instructions.

	- andrew