[Bf-education] 3Dami summer school

Monique m.dewanchand at atmind.nl
Wed Aug 12 21:20:24 CEST 2015

Hello Pete,

That is pretty cool!
It would be great to host a summercamp in NL, where kids create mini
movies. Maybe something for next summer.

Creating these mini films, is something that kids want to learn. But not
only during a summer school, but continuous. Have you thought about an
approach where we can have tutorials online explaning how to create a movie?
So that kids can learn in their spare time as well? And teachers can
teach this as well at schools? And perhaps with some help of blender
educators?

I received (again) today this question from a 15 year old kid and his
father.

Rgds,
Monique