[Bf-education] Hello again I have photos of the area which will give me a clearer ground-level prespective.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu May 23 23:02:15 CEST 2013

http://earthexplorer.usgs.gov/

You missed the point. You can download hight data taken by satellites
and turn that into topographical maps of the place you want to model.
It gives you the correct ground layout. You can also layer sat photos
on top of that to get the right colors. Then you just go in an add
what you want. You end up with something like Google Earth but in
Blender and you own the rights to it. Naturally after this you must
polish it up to your standards.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!