[Bf-education] Questions Regarding Certification

amdbcg amdbcg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 03:27:21 CEST 2012

Check the Blender FAQ :
http://www.blender.org/education-help/faq/gpl-for-artists/#c6710

  * For teaching Blender3d, you're probably going to want to have a
    large template library [ that demos what you want to teach] with
    only specific features shown so the user doesn't get bogged down
    with button overload.

  * Probably would be best to create your  own source files / lesson
    plans (legally yours to license how you wish)  and just link to
    where to download Blender3d to open the source files
      o Alternatively Blender3d is freely distributable , just keep
        Blender3d separate with the GPL license intact and you should be
        good.
  * Certification is not absolutely required - it's actually quite new -
    but  certifications definitely boosts credibility. someone else here
    should be able to list the benifits / length of turn around time -
    I'd be interested in this as well.
  * I'm not sure about the resubmission... (again, someone else should
    know on this mailing list)

Good luck!
-Robert Fornof
www.robertfornof.com