[Bf-education] student review (award)

Blasgund Brian Brian.Blasgund at polytechnic.wa.edu.au
Thu Oct 27 02:48:29 CEST 2011

Hi all,
I have sent through a request to various people in the industry if any are available and willing to perform a review of my diploma students work.

May be by consensus nominate a student for Industry recognition the time period is between the 12th to the 16th December I have been lecturing for the past three years using blender a fantastic versatile piece of software wondering if any within the list may be interested in the review just e-mail me back so I can respond with more details we may use drop box as a way to review did originally think webinar but so many people are in different time zones to us that it is not ideal thanks for your considereation.

Regards
Brian Blasgund
Lecturer IT/Multimedia
Midland Campas