[Bf-education] Bf-education Digest, Vol 72, Issue 10

Tina Denton tina.denton at qisd.net
Wed Oct 26 16:48:19 CEST 2011

Tony,

Do you offer PD?  I am interested in teaching Blender next semester to my
Animation class but I am not very familiar with it or animation in general.
I have used on a basic level Anim8or for modeling & basic walk animation &
Alice for animating but that is about it.  Where are you located and would
you be willing to do a Webinar????