[Bf-education] This list seems pretty quite

jentzen mooney jentzenskills at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 21:13:18 CEST 2011

I have not received any new posts or digests since my initial post.
Does the group communicate through other mean or goes through waves of communication throughout the year?

Is anyone from the list going to the Blender conference for educational purposes?
I would love to hear back from anyone who attends.
curious about this talk, it seems like the only with specific goal of doing something unique with blender for education.  "
Samir Saidani, Bruno Meunier et al The Junior Studio: Blender as an Educational Tool for Cooperation Learning
"