[Bf-education] Jentzen Mooney new to the list

jentzen mooney jentzenskills at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 03:12:05 CEST 2011

________________________________
From: jentzen mooney <jentzenskills at yahoo.com>
To: "bf-education at blender.org" <bf-education at blender.org>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2011 5:12 PM
Subject: Jentzen Mooney new to the list

Hello All,
My name is Jentzen Mooney. I am new to the list.
Just wanted to say hello. I am very interested in teaching, documentation, tutorials and training.

I spent the last 7 years in Los Angeles working on CG features, VFXs, Stereo and Games. A lot of my work was in Technical Art tools an scripting and workflows and Pipeline / Asset Management using MVC frameworks(mostly python and django) Some QT here and there for standalone tools.
Before this I was Softimage Certified instructor and trainer at Mesmer Animation Labs.

I have taken a break from the industry for about 5 months now and I doing a lot of teaching at the local ymca in a technology lab I have built. We have done a few 3dmodeling classes but my students would like to move onto Animation, naturally Blender seemed like a good step.

Here is more about me
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3406663/

http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,334028/

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jentzen-mooney/1/42b/554

I am interested to learn more about what the blender foundation take in regards to education.
I am very tired of all the Autodesk Education summits and lip service.
-Jentzen