[Bf-education] Blender College Course for BS Industrial Design

Rigoberto Juarez rigosoft at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 02:55:40 CET 2010

Hi all.

In my college I need to give a multimedia class to Industrial design
students. The last teacher taught them how to use solidworks (modeling) and
3DS max (texturing and animation). Now I'm suggesting to turn to Blender (I
think 2.49b would be right version).

I am thinking in taking as basics the books *Incredible
Machines*,*architecture, buildings and scenery
* and finally *bounce tumble and splash*.

Usually they design projects at the end of the course. I'm planning to ask
them to model a new gadget and create an animation to show all its features.

Does any one of you have experience teaching this kind of projects?
Does the bibliography is the correct one?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards.

Riggs.