[Bf-education] Looking for instructor in Washington DC

wes at cgcookie.com wes at cgcookie.com
Mon Nov 15 19:54:32 CET 2010

I cannot speak for all providers, but mainly you would schedule a session and then via Skype, and or other screen sharing services do a 1-2 hour session instructing on the area you are interested in learning in.

I second what Ken is saying and check out his site and we also offer e-learning here at http://mavenseed.com. But best if find the provider that fits on what you need and contact them directly as Ken suggested.

Hope that helps a little more. :) /2cents

Wes
wes at mavenseed.com
http://mavenseed.com