[Bf-education] 3DMagix scam > Illusion Mage

Katsbits.com info at katsbits.com
Sat Dec 4 17:12:04 CET 2010

It's certainly 'deceptive' marketing that's for sure. No idea how many have
been sold, I've seen a couple of posts saying they bought it and thought it
was great but I'm guessing those are fake posts made by the very same chap
behind the scam using AltNicks; I've not been able to find an honest review
or product purchase, if they're on the 'Net they're buried under the
thousands of articles he's spammed everywhere.

Great to hear about the kids getting into Blender even if it was from a
'sideways' (indirect) direction! I've never quite 'got' SketchUp my self
because of the push/pull thing, heh.