[Bf-education] college level curriculum

Aneesh KR ani2in at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 08:59:53 CEST 2009

Hi masters,

Myself, Aneesh from Gods own country kerala, India.

i just gone through Blender.. and felt its amazing capability and power...
I have been using 3d softwares (max and maya) from last few years but
i think blender is much powerful than any other 3d package..

I think in India blender is not much popular coz no one is aware of it
except few comps.
So i would like to promot the software as much as i can in India.But i
need the expert advice from people like u, who all experiencd with
Blender..

If anybody having books or DVD/CD s with which i can develop my skills
in Blender, plz send me..

At the same time I am happy to invite all of u to visit my beautiful
land (Kerala) with a smile.

regards

Aneesh.K.R
K.R.Sadan, Thottungal,