[Bf-education] Request for Blender trainers that live in Portugal

Luis Belerique luis.belerique at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 16:17:58 CET 2009

Hello blenderfolks,

I'm Luís Belerique, and i've worked as a Blender trainer in Portugal. Right
now, i'm living abroad and i've recieved several proposals for Blender
training in Portugal, obviously it's not possible for me to attend to these
needs, so i'm looking for Blender trainers that live in Portugal.
One of the proposals (the most complex one) is for teaching animation in
Blender for a full semester, at an higher artistic school.
If there's somebody interested, please contact me.

Thank you and best regards,

--
Luís Belerique