[Bf-education] Feedback on presets proposal

Dolf Veenvliet dolf at macouno.com
Tue Oct 13 14:57:40 CEST 2009

Hello Tom,
Personally I'm not for it being included in the official release. One of the
major advantages Blender has is it's size. And this I think is exactly how
programs like Maya get to be very big.

But that doesn't mean that an official "library" isn't a good idea. Perhaps
a nicer way of using such "libraries" inside Blender could be considered. As
in an easy way to browse multiple .blend's that all have libraries in
them... Or whether a nice collection could be hosted on Blender.org? Then
again... nothing's stopping anyone publishing a lib on their own.

Just 2 of my cents
Dolf