[Bf-education] Accreditation or certification.

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Sun Aug 9 19:11:15 CEST 2009

that will be cool, if we can order to get the online become offline

we have very bad internet connection here in this country

--
Frans Thamura
Meruvian. Java and Enterprise OSS

Mobile: +62 855 7888 699
Blog & Profile: http://frans.thamura.info

We provide services to migrate your apps to Java (web), in amazing
fast and reliable.