[Bf-education] LOOP 2008, Colombia pix

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 27 19:15:31 CEST 2008

Hey Tony, the next time you're in the ATL, you MUST at least call me 770-310-0345. I would love the opportunity to meet you in person and ATL has a very nice atrium where we could meet. I would love to do business with you, if at all possible. Or at least hear the voice of another Blenderhead (it's a little lonely here).

-Roger

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.

Atlantica Investments, Inc.
PO Box 680310, Marietta, GA 30068 USA