[Bf-education] LOOP 2008, Colombia pix

Tony Mullen tony.mullen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 12:32:18 CEST 2008

Hi Roger,

> I passed on your name yesterday to a gmail I got from Maylasia inquiring about helping them develop/implement a three-day course there. I pointed them to the Blender Basics (now 2.0 i think) secondary course, and the Tufts Univ course that already exist. They asked about flying me over for three days (?) and I pointed out the costs and suggest someone on their side of the world would be more cost-effective, and referred you.

Thanks for the good word. I have to say, aside from the costs, there's
the length of the flight! As worthwhile as my trip to Colombia was, I
think locationwise I'd gladly swap you for Malaysia any day. As a
matter of fact, I passed through ATL both ways on the Colombia trip.
ATL was definitely on the Colombia half of the journey, a mere five
hour flight to Bogota (in ATL on the way back, I was still 35 hours
away from seeing my own bed!).