[Bf-education] LOOP 2008, Colombia pix

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 22:25:40 CEST 2008

Tony, I got an inquiry from a university regarding a short Python scripting for Blender intro/overview. Are your materials you used for the seminar available?

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.

Atlantica Investments, Inc.
PO Box 680310, Marietta, GA 30068 USA