[Bf-education] The state of Blender education

Roger Wickes rogerwickes at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 05:51:33 CEST 2008

I have my whole Blender support as a paragraph on my resume, and include it when I apply to a company for a training job or where OSS, mentoring, documentation, or communication skills are desired. I have had two inquiries for training, one for a two-day Python programming class, and another three day class in using Blender. Both were out of state and the clients could not pay for time and travel.

Sent by Roger Wickes for intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and contact Mr. Wickes immediately.

Atlantica Investments, Inc.
PO Box 680310, Marietta, GA 30068 USA