[Bf-education] BFCT Certificate

willem at 3danimationnetwork.com willem at 3danimationnetwork.com
Fri Jun 1 10:53:36 CEST 2007

Ton

Can you let me know about the Certifacate. My Graphics disigner whants to
know what the outline must be like. Maybe something like.

Top of page (Header) Blender Foundation logo and the blender logo. What is
the address of the foundation.
Then for the contents. Name, Surname, Orginazation, Sertifacate number,
then space for signatures. Who is going to sign this. The for the foot
note. Member's of the foudation. Ton and so on.

Get this info to me asap please so that we can forward the template to you
asap. O yes what format would you like the template.

Willem