[Bf-education] Hello

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Mon Jan 29 17:00:34 CET 2007

Hi,

In case you don't know them yet (surely you do ...) .

The Wiki page:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education

The Mailing List archives:

We have been low on activity lately, but soon new things shall wake this
board again.

Currently I'm preparing some work for a Project in Bulgaria, teaching
Blender to Maya and Max professionals, as soon as this is over I will be
able to provide the material to the Education Board and start some cool
things from there.

I think Mifune is doing some work on the Certification Program.

There is alot to do and most of us are busy with projects, so, if you
think you can help in any way, please do, send your progress and ask for
feedback, I'm sure people will answer back.

Some projects we are eager to see finished:
- Certification Program.
- Teachers material for Workshops.
- Teachers material for Classes.
- Teachers Book or Guide.
- Standard on how to teach Blender and CG, basically a set of rules of
thumb each of us should follow when posting material. This can then also
be used as guidelines for future material.

Welcome on board,

-- Rui --