[Bf-education] Hello

Fidelis Josaphat Soekahar fjosaphat at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 22:46:42 CET 2007

Hello, I'm a new member in this BF-Education board.  I might aswell
introduce myself. I'm Joe, I'm from Indonesia, I've been a blender
lurker for about quite some time. I'm in 3D industry for about 5 years
now (mostly occupied on local production houses), and I currently teach
in a local training center. We're currently preparing our opensource
based curriculum program, that is using blender as its main software
aswell as others as a complemantary (right now, gimp for texturing, for
example). I just hope I can contribute to Blender more through this board.