[Bf-education] Need Material for an Article

Margreet Riphagen margreet at blender.org
Tue Dec 18 10:36:03 CET 2007

Dear Sven,

Yes you can use the material which is mentioned at the Peachblog.
I think that is what you are aiming at? Isn't it?

The credits you can give to the Peachteam.
By the way can you also mention that the material is published on a
creative commons licence?

And it would be nice to receive a duplicate of the article by email :)
Cheers,
Margreet

Blender Institute

On Dec 18, 2007, at 5:24 AM, Sven von Brand wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> 	I'm writting an article (actually finishing it) and
> need some more visual material. I wanted to use the latest
> development images from Peach Project, but I need an official
> source and to be allowed obviously. I need to send the article
> as soon as I can, if someone has worked in a commercial an has
> some images I could use, it would be very useful also, and I
> would obviously give the credits to the rightful person.
>
> Hope to have an answer soon.
> and Thanks in advanced.
>

> PS: Sorry if this sounds a bit off topic.
> --
> Sven von Brand Laredo
> Estudiante de Ing. Civil Informatica, UTFSM
> Fedora Ambassador for Chile
> Coordinador Ciclo Charlas Tecnicas, DI, UTFSM

Margreet Riphagen
--
Blender Institute
Entrepotdok 57a