[Bf-education] About certification...

Sven von Brand svbrand at alumnos.inf.utfsm.cl
Sat Dec 15 07:34:59 CET 2007

Hi,
	my name is Sven von Brand, and I'm from Chile, I had
already sent a mail presenting myself, but just in case, I
study Informatics Engineering and have found in Blender a
incredible tool to make my art. Blender has already given me
much more than a simple tool, I have been invited to give
presentations and 2 hour workshops about Blender, wich I do
for free (although I've been paid all travel expenses) I to
would love to have a Certification, but Chile is nowhere close
to you, or even to North America. I've bought the Essential
Blender and am working in improving my skills in Blender, and
currently writting an article in spanish for a magazine, son any
information about a certificate for peope here in Latin America or
near Spain would be very useful to me and I would be very
grateful.

I would like to mention that from December to March I'm in Summer
Vacations and would love to contribute to Blender in any way, I
am already in the comitters list, but would like to know if there
is anyone who could guide me personally a sort of Mentor. I know
some basic programming in C, Perl, Java, PHP, Scheme, SQL and some
OpenGL and I'm a very enthusiastic Linux user.

Thank you

--
Sven von Brand Laredo
Estudiante de Ing. Civil Informatica, UTFSM