[Bf-education] Mentor

Marco A. linediconsine at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 13:36:05 CET 2007

Hi,
I want to share this idea.

What about that blender fuondation offer the possibility to have a mentor
(just a man inside blender dev that follow the developing o the project) .

I think that this can give to any project more security in choose blender
for base of the project.

I suggest :

For commercial project that blender fundation offer a payed man

For free and open poject the blender fundation offer a free man (that must
just read 1-2 mail of report from the art director (or somebody else)  )

I think that this can give much that a mailist because there is a man that
have the mission to help :)

thanks for the attention,

--
Amato Marco