[Bf-education] About certification...

Ben Hodges hodges at tablechairwall.com
Thu Dec 6 05:21:32 CET 2007

Hi Daniil,

Welcome to the Bf-education mailing list.  I didn't see a reply to your
question on the list itself but perhaps someone has already contacted
you off the list.  In any case, I wanted to let you know that an
educational review board has just been set up to design and implement
the certification program.  I'm a member of this new board and hope that
we will have an official certification process soon.  You sound like a
perfect example of the kind of educator that would benefit from the
certification process.

I'd also point you in the direction of tosmi.org This is a series of EU
funded trainings on open source for media professionals, that is in part
designed to combat the kind of piracy that you reference.  A new session
of these trainings will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria and Thessaloniki
Greece in 08.  If you're interested in learning more about this feel
free to contact me off the list at hodges at tablechairwall.com

Best,
Ben Hodges