[Bf-education] Re : Certifcations

jason at handturkeystudios.com jason at handturkeystudios.com
Mon Aug 6 09:38:11 CEST 2007

Hello Philippe,

We have a goal to develop a certification program for Blender Trainers and
Educators, but there are currently no plans for any sort of user
certification.  Once a trainer certification program is established, it
will be up to individual trainers or training centers to decide whether or
not they offer some sort of certification for users.

Hopefully this answers your question.  Feel free to contact me if you have
any others.

Take care.

  Jason van Gumster