[Bf-education] Wiki structure update.

Your Name hector at surteratec.com
Wed Sep 27 00:52:06 CEST 2006

Hi,

    As you have noticed the financial commitee link has been removed,
this is in order to stick to:

"- no focus on revenue stream for Blender Foundation (is really
secondary) "

 proposed by Ton. It will come back again in case it is needed at any
point in the future.

    Another noticeable change is the "training centers" link for the
"trainers" one. As its been proposed in the BFCT the emphasys will be on
individuals rather than training centers so it is better to start by the
individual list but added the organization that it is associated to, as
many will be teaching at some school/institution's facilities. This is
not "yet" a list of certified trainers but could be used as a background
 and "some" place for listings previous to the official one at blender.org.
Dhenton: please update your info at the trainers list as a new column
was added.

    The active members list will be cleaned up next weekend. Please
remember to add the activity that you are involved in and the details or
info that you consider proper, a good one could be updates of progress
in the work done and due dates. The clean up will consist of removing
the active members with blank activities.

Ton:

"- the introduction text is a bit weird... :)"

don't blame on him, it was my writing and i'm not native english
speaker. Check the history at the creation of the page... it was worst :)

That's all for now,

Saludos,

HHec

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/Meetings/Agenda_Oct_1st_2006.