[Bf-education] Certified Trainer Program

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Thu Sep 21 20:34:44 CEST 2006

Hi spiderworm,

This looks like a very good start.  My only concern is the application
process.  Are they getting certified for that particular tutorial, or
in general?  If it's the former, then do they have to spend $50 to
certify each tutorial that they create?  If it's the latter, then how
do we determine if their other work is within the bounds of
certification?

Also, so much more can be covered in a live, physical workshop; much
more than be covered in a tutorial (wiki, video, or otherwise).  Is a
certification for a wiki/video tutorial combo supposed to allow them to
be certified for workshop-style instruction?  If not, how does that get
covered?  If so, is there any sort of oversight to make sure they're
not talking trash during their presentations?

On the whole, though, I really like it.  Thanks for writing it up!

Later.

  Fweeb