[Bf-education] Blender online education site

Gunnar Stahl gunnar.stahl at gunnarstahl.org
Thu Mar 16 09:08:31 CET 2006

Hi Gerhard,
this is a great idea, and from my personal point of view it is a very
important one. Over the last couple of weeks I looked at some online cg
schools and I felt the need for an online school that teaches blender.

But my first thought when I read about your website yesterday and that you
were going to to open ahead of time was that you should not open until you
have the important issues solved. A premature start often enough kills a good
idea.

So since you let the cat out of the bag: Try to get the relevant issues
solved:
-- What is the general procedure (registration, course schedules and the
likes)
-- Course content
-- Teachers (!)
-- Business model