[Bf-education] BF-E wiki structure 75% :: Links

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Mon Jun 12 12:29:28 CEST 2006

Hi all,

For those of you unaware, Hector has been building us a nice wiki frontend
for the Blender Education Board and it is now almost done, you can access
it in the following links:

Blender Education wiki homepage:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education

How-to area (you can help out too):
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/bfe_hotto

Goals and tasks area (for current projects and tasks being worked upon):
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/gat

Monthly Meetings area:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/Meetings

If you can help out, just say so, we need more people working on Education
and getting things ready, so we can all benefit from it. Even with small
things, if we all give something back we will get big things done.

Better Collaboration mean Better Education.

A final thanks to Hector for all his hard work.

-- Rui --