[Bf-education] Back again.

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 00:03:04 CEST 2006

Hector,

excellent review.  On my proposals things have progressed - the
'quickstart guide' has been included in the past two releases.  I've
actively started recruiting more translators (we gained about 10 from
my 'blender translators day' - although noone actually attended the
IRC meetings - so I guess I need to either change times - or realize
that people prefer other modes of communicating and getting
oriented...).

Good idea on tracking progress,

the wiki has a percentage mechanism - that is useful.  Although I wish
there were a decent collaborative project management tools available
for opensource.

If we break down tasks into subtasks then the percentage thing could
be 'good enough' for now.

LetterRip