[Bf-education] Re: 2.3 Manual remainders

Gustavo Muñoz GMUNOZ at mail.ono.es
Tue May 24 13:12:47 CEST 2005

I would be also interested in getting one of those for the Fine Arts Faculty I am teaching Blender on (in Valencia, Spain). It could also help on getting stronger support for our favorite program here. I am planning some longer courses for next course, and this will really help a lot. I plan on putting a number of them as a permanent resource in our Faculty library, and to use the others as basic learning material for my
students while they get the courses. Would it be a good usage for them?

How much could it be to get some of them to Valencia - Spain?

Regards,
Gustavo Muñoz