[Bf-education] 2.3 Manual remainders

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Tue May 24 09:55:26 CEST 2005

Hi Ton,

I was to talk to you about this, but didn't had the time to.
I was interested in getting as much of those copies I could get for around
100 ~ 150 Eur.
It will be at my own costs, so I can't afford much more then that...
If you are interested, I will give good use to them, will be my gift for
people willing to learn Blender.
Make me a estimate amount of copies and possibly the full cost, as well as
how I should send you the cash.

:: Rui Campos ::