[Bf-education] Invitation for dicussion at #blendercoders

Carstentigges at aol.com Carstentigges at aol.com
Sat Dec 17 21:36:58 CET 2005

Hi Rui !

This meeting is a good idea, especially as a chat. On Sunday, I'm
unfortunately not able to make some contributions to the discussion, because I'm invited.

If there are some translations to german or infographics needed I will help
you.

By the way, there is some progress related to the book I have announced. But
because it is related to general topics, there is probably no danger of double
work. I have just begun to developp some coherent style of infographics for
this book. Maybe the current project can use them too.

                                     Lots of ideas and an inspirating
dicussion!!

                                                                Carsten
Tigges