[Bf-education] a cheat sheet for the next release

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 23:57:27 CET 2005

Hi,

I suggested a competition for creating a 'cheat sheet' for beginner
Blender users that can help avoid the completely lost feeling a
Blender new user can have.

In this thread I suggested a 'competition' to create such a cheat sheet.

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54567

There is one entry, and while I like it, Ton would like to see if the
bf-education members could come up with.

In Tons words [QUOTE]this should be a 'survival kit' sheet, to get
through the first hurdles[/QUOTE]

Here is the implementation done by RobertT,

http://www.artofinterpretation.com/blenderfiles/blenderInstantReferenceGuideCard-byrjt2005.pdf

Also here are some cheatsheets as done by other 3d software vendors,

sketchup

http://download.sketchup.com/downloads/support/PCQuickReferenceCard.pdf

zbrush

http://206.145.80.237/zbrush/media/QRG.zip