[Bf-education] I intend to create more how to videos for Blender

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:43:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

This is great.
I would just advice you to check out http://blender3d.org/cms/Video_Tutorials.396.0.html , so you don't replicate any already existing video tutorial.
This
area could also sport your video tutorials, just mind to use a generic
codec so anyone can see them, and also try to reduce its size as much
as you can.
Now, I am not the one to grant you hosting space, try joining the website mailing list and request the space there.

Best Regards and good work on the tutorials,

   Rui Campos