[Bf-education] Looking for blender education resources

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Aug 25 17:57:43 CEST 2005

Hi,

Eeh... stick to 2.37a for a while. Its pretty stable & usable. :)

Further you already can find a lot of resources on the blender.org
site. All that material is free to be re-used for classes (of course
with respect for artwork credits).

More pages on blender.org for education would be very welcome. Need
volunteers!

-Ton-