[Bf-docboard] Blender 2.4 images in 2.7 Manual

Wolfgang Fähnle wfaehnle at freenet.de
Mon Feb 29 23:38:25 CET 2016

Hi, start working on the manual with change old 2.4 screen shots to new
2.77 shots.
I need help to find relevant 2.4 images misleading user.
Will start to make a list of images should replaced with new ones.
I am not familiar with all areas of Blender, rigging for example.
There are a lot of 2.4 shots in this area but I don´t know information is
outdated too.

https://www.blender.org/manual/rigging/armatures/editing/properties.html

Same here:

https://www.blender.org/manual/physics/soft_body/collisions.html#collisions-with-other-objects

I look for images only have to replace with new shots, meant operation was
the same in 2.4 to get in to manual editing.
First task was https://developer.blender.org/T47620

Thanks, mib