[Bf-docboard] Propsal: fundamentals, citation

Tobias Heinke heinke.tobias at t-online.de
Wed Feb 3 20:23:32 CET 2016

Hello everyone,

I've finished the setup of github and gitbook.
If you want to take a look:

html: https://github.com/tobiasHeinke/Blender-Fundamentals
Preview:
https://www.gitbook.com/book/tobiasheinke/blender-fundamentals/details

There's not much to see the structure and one graphic,
the rest is not publishable (missing citation).

Everybody is sincerely invited to contribute, comment..!

Can I license it under an organisation to include contributors?
-the Blender Fundamental writers

Thanks Francesco!
Tobias