[Bf-docboard] Diff Reviewers

D Brown vilesyn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 07:03:26 CEST 2015

Thanks Gandalf.

Is this something we could add to the contribute page? I followed the
Documentation Team link, but I would have never guessed that the
Documentation group was in fact a default reviewer to set. Even when
making the connection, it still tells you to send an email here, or
ask in IRC for a reviewer.

I know it's a minor thing for the first few diffs, but thought I would
at least mention.