[Bf-docboard] Documenting Features for Future Release

Wayne Campbell wayneinbc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:48:28 CET 2015

Do we have a procedure for this?   For example I have claimed the task to
document 'Viewport depth-of-field and Screen-space-ao'.  I believe this is
an upcoming 2.74 feature.  Is there a way to update the docs, but defer
publishing the update until 2.74 is released?

I suppose we are close enough to the 2.74 release that it doesn't matter in
this case, but generally we need a procedure that allows documenting these
features as they are added, without the updated information becoming
visible until the feature is released.

Wayne