[Bf-docboard] Visual Improvements to the Manual

Gaia gaia.clary at machinimatrix.org
Fri Feb 27 19:05:26 CET 2015

Hi;

+1 for making the manual more pretty and better readable.
Your suggestion are all looking good to me.

i have 2 remarks though:

  * Navigation Bar showing whole tree

I'd appreciate that as well, but then please also add a
reasonable collapse/expand function into the navigation bar...

  * Page width larger

I am not sure if this is a good idea. I always try to take care to use
an average of 12-15 words per line of text. Because otherwise
it becomes extremely difficult to read (for me at least). So i actually
would prefer to keep the width as it is.

Here is a link to an article that seems worthwhile to be read,
as it contains a lot of additional information about "how people read":

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2014/09/29/balancing-line-length-font-size-responsive-web-design/

That text might be more convincing than my personal preferences :)

cheers,
Gaia