[Bf-docboard] I wish to translate the manual

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 10:29:05 CET 2015

Hi Tanya, we are only setting this up just now.

I've added you to the documentation project, so you have subversion
commit access to both the manual and translations repositories.

See: https://www.blender.org/manual/about/translations.html
(substitute `fr` with `ru`).

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 1:56 AM, Tanya Semenko
<tanya.t.semenko at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I wish to make my contribution in Blender’s documentation translation to
> Russian and Ukrainian languages (both are my native languages).
>

> I have downloaded the documentation from the SVN, but it is in English only.
> Also I’ve found http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:RU/2.6/Manual, but
> it’s inaccessible from the main site and has a lot of empty articles.
>

> I need your help and guidance how to start it.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Tanya Semenko,
>
> https://developer.blender.org/p/Tanya/

- Campbell